Loving Lovedrobe

I have wanted to try Lovedrobe for a while now, but it is something that I just haven't ever gotten around to!

A few weeks ago I managed to get my hands on their Purple Pu Trim Scuba Dress - and it's love!

The dress goes up to a size 26, which I know would get some people worrying about how it will fit them. However, as you can see from the photos - it fits me just fine!


Sorry about the poor quality - I had no one to take them for me, so I am using my trusty phone!

The dress is quite short on me (probably because of the sizing) but teamed with leggings it is more than fine! I love the shape of the dress & think it is quite flattering. What I love about it is the PU trim, which brightens the whole dress up for me - you know, I usually go for much brighter colours and patterns.

I was lucky enough to be invited to an ASOS Christmas event last week, so I wore this outfit there  - and it was perfect! Even Santa liked it! ;)


Seeing as it's winter and a wee bit chilly out there, the dress needed something more to keep me nice and toasty. I teamed it up with some grey wooly boots and this New Look leather jacket, which I believe is currently reduced in the sale!


So there you have it - another plus size brand tried & tested. I would like to try move of their products, especially in my size but this dress has definitely peaked my interest in the brand!

What brands would you love to try that you haven't quite gotten around to yet?

Debz x

If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top