Being A Dryathlete in January

I don't do enough for charity and I would like to do more! One of my friends mentioned a 'Dryathlon' event in January, where you give up alcohol for the month in order to raise money for Cancer Research! So... I thought I would join in! My lovely friend Lucia at www.ucantwearthat.com has joined in too - January is going to be a FUN month!

http://www.justgiving.com/Debbie-Aiken-dryathlete

I know you'll all be thinking that this is a really easy feat for me, because of how little I drink ;) but anyway if you can spare even £1 that would be amazing!




I am 'oop North for two weeks over Christmas, seeing lots of people that I don't see enough of! Therefore I am going to start my Dryathlon on the 5th January when all my parties are done & dusted with - I will be doing it until the 5th February though, so still a full month!

Ta!

Debz xx

http://www.justgiving.com/Debbie-Aiken-dryathlete

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top