Follow Up - The Fat Mermaid

A couple of weeks ago I blogged about the beautiful green sequin dress that AX Paris have on offer this year - but I didn't post any full length pics because I didn't want to spoil it for my Christmas party! http://imawannabeprincess.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/a-sequin-surprise-fat-mermaid.html if you want to have a nosey at the post!




This weekend I spent the weekend with vodka, white wine and some of my beautiful friends - while wearing this amazing dress & wanted to share it with you.

I know some ladies prefer to shy away from bodycon dresses, but I really can not recommend this dress enough. Although it is is bodycon and quite tight, it is made from a nice thick material so I don't feel it clings everywhere, which is what many people don't like about body con dresses. The sequins are beautiful and I have yet to see this dress look bad on anyone - and if you follow any bloggers you'll see that it's a popular one!


Wouldn't be the same without some dodgy mirror selfie shots

If you're looking for a sparkly dress to wear this festive season I really can't recommend this dress enough! It's lovely! 

Debz xx

If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top